CT74 Facial Recognition Time Clock For Payclock Online
Lathem CT74 Facial Recognition Time Clock
No-Touch Employee Punching, Perfected.
The CT74 is the solution to touchless, sanitary employee time tracking. This clock boasts twin camera 3D Facial Analysis technology that can analyze and register an employee transaction in a matter of seconds. Employees stand in front of the clock and the clock does the rest. Fast, Simple & Safe.
If you'd like to utilize the badge option with the CT74 you can use both Proximity Badges and Proximity Keyfobs, in addition to the facial recognition or pin code.
Employees are able to see their hours worked so far this week every time they punch and have the ability to look up information on the screen.
This time clock requires a subscription to Payclock Online. It will not work without the subscription, see the Pricing & Plans page for more information.
$7/Per Clock Per Month
All clocks for Payclock Online carry a hardware plan to ensure your investment is protected, if any issues come up the Lathem Technical Support team will troubleshoot the problem and issue a replacement clock for you if needed, at no charge.
Workplace friendly, the FaceIN® biometric time clock system replaces conventional fingerprint, iris scan and hand readers time clocks, providing a more hygienic and easy to use solution. Faster and more reliable than other biometric systems, FaceIN® verifies an employee's face in seconds removing the need for time cards, badges, keys or pin numbers
- 7” Resistive Touch Screen LCD Display
- Patented "incline design" to optimally capture the geography of a human face and ensure accurate measurement and identification.
- The dual camera system performs a 3-D facial analysis
- Versatile configuration and application
- Networked (Ethernet TCP/IP Web Enabled Encryption)
- Access Control (available in the model CT74)
- Multiple verification options
- Face Recognition, Proximity Badge (125KHz-EM RFID Card Reader), PIN & Face Recognition Combined
- Advanced 3-D facial recognition technology to instantly identify your employees
- Provides a contact-free hygienic alternative to fingerprint readers
- Fool proof and eliminates "buddy punching"
- Uses a standard Ethernet connection to your existing computer network
- The model CT74 has built-in dry contact relay for optional physical access control
- Memory back up with Internal Lithium battery 5 year cumulative retention
- Features a 12-month warranty
How It Works with Quickbooks:
- Quickbooks itself does not work directly with time clocks, which is where Payclock Online comes in to act as the middleman.
- Employees punch at the time clock and within a few seconds those punches are sent to their virtual time card inside Payclock.
- Administrators can then login and review the employees time cards for missed punches, add in any non work time, such as Sick, Vacation, Holiday, and make any necessary edits.
- Once the administrator is satisfied with each employees time card and it is time to process payroll, they will click an Export Data button that pushes the data directly into Quickbooks.
- The number and type of hours the employee had during that period will automatically be placed in their paycheck inside Quickbooks.
That's it! No more adding up time sheets, rounding time manually, or entering time by hand. Payclock Online handles all of that for you.