**Due to a supply chain issue CT72's will not be shipping until approximately June 6th**
Lathem CT72 Fingerprint Time Clock
Large Full Color Touchscreen, Fingerprint, Proximity & Pin Code Time Clock.
This is the flagship clock of the Payclock product line. A huge crisp full color touchscreen, a fingerprint reader with adjustable sensitivity, badge and pin code capabilities, mix all of that with a super fast WIFI & Wired Ethernet connection and you have a clock that can accommodate any situation.
The CT72 has the capability to use both Proximity Badges and Proximity Keyfobs, in addition to the fingerprint or pin code.
Employees are able to see their hours worked so far this week every time they punch and have the ability to look up information on the screen.
This time clock requires a subscription to Payclock Online. It will not work without the subscription, see the Pricing & Plans page for more information.
$6/Per Clock Per Month
All clocks for Payclock Online carry a hardware plan to ensure your investment is protected, if any issues come up the Lathem Technical Support team will troubleshoot the problem and issue a replacement clock for you if needed, at no charge.
• Touch Screen Employee and Supervisor Kiosk Application
• Fingerprint Reader
• Proximity RFID Card Reader
• Ethernet or WiFi Communication with Encryption
• Large Time Date Display with Screen Saver
• Clock In/Out with PIN
• Clock In/Out with Badge
• Transfer Departments
• View In/Out Status
• View Total Worked Hours
• View Benefit Time Balances
• Schedule Restriction
• View Text Messages
• Listen to Audio Messages
• Dry Contacts for Bell Ringing
How It Works with Quickbooks:
- Quickbooks itself does not work directly with time clocks, which is where Payclock Online comes in to act as the middleman.
- Employees punch at the time clock and within a few seconds those punches are sent to their virtual time card inside Payclock.
- Administrators can then login and review the employees time cards for missed punches, add in any non work time, such as Sick, Vacation, Holiday, and make any necessary edits.
- Once the administrator is satisfied with each employees time card and it is time to process payroll, they will click an Export Data button that pushes the data directly into Quickbooks.
- The number and type of hours the employee had during that period will automatically be placed in their paycheck inside Quickbooks.
That's it! No more adding up time sheets, rounding time manually, or entering time by hand. Payclock Online handles all of that for you.