Lathem PCProx Badge & Pin Code Time Clock
The latest in the Payclock Product Line, the new PCProx Touchscreen, Badge and Pin Code Time Clock combines the power of a Cortex A7 Quad Core Processor and an Android Operating System to create a super fast time clock loaded with features.
This clock offers a WIFI or Wired Ethernet connection, a beautiful full color 7" touchscreen and the ability to use both Proximity Badges and Proximity Keyfobs, or a simple Pin Code to punch in and out.
Employees are able to see their hours worked so far this week every time they punch and have the ability to look up information on the screen.
This time clock requires a subscription to Payclock Online. It will not work without the subscription, see the Pricing & Plans page for more information.
$5/Per Clock Per Month
All clocks for Payclock Online carry a hardware plan to ensure your investment is protected, if any issues come up the Lathem Technical Support team will troubleshoot the problem and issue a replacement clock for you if needed, at no charge.
Easily record and manage employee time and attendance with the wave of a badge. Lathem’s new PCProx time clock has a modern 7” LCD touch screen interface that allows employees’ to clock in & out, check their totals, change departments, add amounts, and more. Supervisors can easily manage daily timekeeping requirements at the clock as well. Adding employees and editing punches are easy, and just a few of the many features available.
The PCProx has built in WiFi, so data is sent in real time to Lathem’s PayClock time & attendance cloud-based software, where you can access and manage employee time card info at anytime, anywhere, via your secure web portal account.
• View In/Out Status
• View Total Worked Hours
• View Benefit Time Balances
• Schedule Restriction
• View Text Messages
• Listen to Audio Messages
• View Employees & In/Out Status
• Touch Screen Employee and Supervisor Kiosk Application
• Proximity RFID Card Reader
• Ethernet or WiFi Communication with Encryption
• Large Time Date Display
• Door Access or Signaling via Internal Relay
• Clock In/Out with PIN
• Clock In/Out with Badge
• Transfer Departments
How It Works with Quickbooks:
- Quickbooks itself does not work directly with time clocks, which is where Payclock Online comes in to act as the middleman.
- Employees punch at the time clock and within a few seconds those punches are sent to their virtual time card inside Payclock.
- Administrators can then login and review the employees time cards for missed punches, add in any non work time, such as Sick, Vacation, Holiday, and make any necessary edits.
- Once the administrator is satisfied with each employees time card and it is time to process payroll, they will click an Export Data button that pushes the data directly into Quickbooks.
- The number and type of hours the employee had during that period will automatically be placed in their paycheck inside Quickbooks.
That's it! No more adding up time sheets, rounding time manually, or entering time by hand. Payclock Online handles all of that for you.